sábado, 7 de abril de 2007

Sleepless

It's 4am and im still sleepless... i wonder why can't i just stop and take my mind to another place, another world, a world where good guys would actually be rewarded, and not be used and taken down by everyone and everything... being good only brings sorrow and suffering... this is the strange conclusion that i arrive when i watch her... oh Moon, why have you abandoned me in my darkest hour, when i need you most? I want to fight back but even my friends... hum... their not to be blamed... i have to figure it out for myself... i have to... i have to fight back...

Maybe, maybe when i fight back i will see... i will see that the Moon was always there, my friends where always there! Everyone just cheering for me has i've done for them!... maybe this is already happening and i'm stuck here, in this half dead, fully dark and lonelly state of mind... maybe i could return...

it's 4am and i'm lighter than before... i'm feeling sleepy so i'll just go to bed and dream about all the good things that i have in my life, because that's what matters in the long run... the good things, "one good thing to beat them all"...

De um Felro internacional e meio pró atrufiado, para o mundo... ao som de Crazy Mary dos Pearl Jam...

PS: Para os amigos nao se preocuparem, eu continuo de bem com a minha bolha :) heheheheh

Sem comentários: